- The City
- Built between 1935 and 1944, with the aim of combining and joining all civic and social activities, sensitivity and knowledge of the an area that has become a symbol of Bariloche. Libertad Street, Independencia Street and Juan Manuel de Rosas Avenue.
- 5 rooms covering Natural Sciences, Prehistory, Ethnography and Regional History. It also has a room for temporary exhibitions, Department of Design / Research / Collection Deposit and Shop. Tuesday to Friday 10am to 12.30am. and 2pm to 7pm. Saturdays from 10am to 5pm. Mondays, Sundays and holidays: CLOSED. Access with contribution bond.
- It also has a room dedicated to theater and muscial shows and to movie and art exhibitions.
Craftsmen Association of Bariloche. Artists and Craftsmen Exhibition Room of Bariloche, free admission. Mondays to Saturdays 10am to 1pm and 5pm to 8pm. Eflein y Morales.
Municipal Crafts Fair and Zuen Mapuche (delegation of mapuches cooperatives). Daily sales and exhibitions of local artisans and works from the cooperatives of mapuche?s tissues. Moreno 100 (next to the SCUM).
- Temporary exhibitons of artists and local producers. Moreno and Villegas.
- Exhibition of embalm trouts trophey, free admission. Moneday to Friday from 9am to 3pm and from 6pm to 8pm. 12 de Octubre and Onelli (Hunting and Fishing Club).
- Dinosaurs fossiles, bones, claws and replicas. Mondays to Saturdays from 4pm to 7pm. 12 de Octubre and Elordi (at the coast).
- From where excursions set sail towards the Huemul and Victoria islands. Loctaed meters away from the Civic Center, it has a skating rink, coffee shop and two docks (East and West). Avenue J. M. de Rosas.
- Promotion of Mountain Activities at the Argentine Patagonia. Classes and excursions. 20 de Febrero Nro. 30.
Negothic construction at a park with picturesque paths and games. Inaugurated in 1946, its architecture of rock and concrete was designed by Alejandro Bustillo. A sculpture of the Nahuel Huapi Lady reproduces the image which accompanied the Mascardi Father on his mission, established at the lake?s shore in the year 1670.
Mass: Mondays to Saturdays – 8.30am and 7pm. Sundays: 11am and 7pm.
V. A. O’ Connor, 12 de Octubre, Beschedt, Frey and Palacios Streets.
- Along the Nahuel Huapi Lake, between pines located at the sides of the Avenue and providing an exceptional view. The north sidewalk built with rock is a perfect place to admire the landscape. Tour to the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos Port and the Civic Center. Then the tour continues through the Juan Manuel de Rosas Avenue up to the Monolith. From Bariloche?s entrance, through Capraro diagonal and turning right at 12 de Octubre Avenue.
- One of the most emblematic constructions in the city. It keeps the San Antonio Railway service to the Nahuel Huapi (F.C.S.A al N.H.), wide road line which started in 1934 from San Antonio Port and finished in 1934 with the arraival of the first train at the Nahuel Huapi shores. What is more, it has the Vapour Train service which goes from Bariloche to Los Juncos, turistic and historic train tour. 12 de Octubre Avenue, 237 Road.
- The most ancient Church of San Carlos de Bariloche, dates from the 1901. Elflein 502.
- Traditional place from where excursions towards Blest Port and Victoria Island set sail. The place is next to the golf fields of the Llao Llao Hotel. Exequiel Bustillo Avenue, reaching the Km. 25.