- The City
- Perito Moreno Glacier - traditional excursion
- Perito Moreno Glacier - Safari Boat
- Navigation All Glaciers
- Minitrekking on the Moreno Glacier
- Big Ice
- Alice or El Galpon or Nibepo Aike Stays
- City Tour and Walichu Caves
- Horse riding in Patagonia
- 4 x 4 Tours. Outdoor Mil.
- The India Dormida Road
- Regular Service to El Chalten (Chalten Travel)
- The tourist village of El Calafate is located at 300 Km. Rio Gallegos, capital of Santa Cruz. From the north and along the coast, east of the province, accessible by National Road No. 3, continuing through the Provincial No. 5 and 11, fully paved. Another option is to move to the west, skirting the mountains along the National Route No. 40 (gravel) until the junction with Provincial Route 11 (paved). Heading South, El Calafate is linked Turbio River and the border crossing checkpoint Cancha Carrera-Mina Castle or Dorothea One-checkpoint that bind to Torres del Paine (in Chile), via Route No. 40.