- The City
- Perito Moreno Glacier - traditional excursion
- Perito Moreno Glacier - Safari Boat
- Navigation All Glaciers
- Minitrekking on the Moreno Glacier
- Big Ice
- Alice or El Galpon or Nibepo Aike Stays
- City Tour and Walichu Caves
- Horse riding in Patagonia
- 4 x 4 Tours. Outdoor Mil.
- The India Dormida Road
- Regular Service to El Chalten (Chalten Travel)
Minitrekking on the Moreno Glacier
70Km. travel to the Shade Port, where a boat will cross the Brazo Rico of the Argentine Lake. Upon reaching the other side starts the 40-minute guided hike to the base of the Perito Moreno, there you will put on the crampons in order to begin the minitrekking on ice (2 hours approximately).
At the end, you will have time for lunch and to visit the walkways overlooking the glacier (1 hour).
Departure time: between 8/9 am, to be confirmed by the agency.
Arrival time: 6pm.
(Suspended until September)
Important: This tour is not suitable for children under 12, pregnant women, heart disease, hypertension or those with any degree of motor impairment.
What to bring: lunch box, mountain sneakers, sunglasses, warm clothing and sunscreen.
Minitrekking $ 540 .-
Land Transfer $ 100 .-
** This tour must be paid in cash, credit card payment can be hired directly into the business offices of the company Ice & Adventure concessionaire Glacier National Park (see data at the front desk of RH Calafate).
Rates valid up to April 30th 2013.