- The City
- Perito Moreno Glacier - traditional excursion
- Perito Moreno Glacier - Safari Boat
- Navigation All Glaciers
- Minitrekking on the Moreno Glacier
- Big Ice
- Alice or El Galpon or Nibepo Aike Stays
- City Tour and Walichu Caves
- Horse riding in Patagonia
- 4 x 4 Tours. Outdoor Mil.
- The India Dormida Road
- Regular Service to El Chalten (Chalten Travel)
Perito Moreno Glacier - traditional excursion
A journey from Cerro de los Elefantes (Elephant Hill) to the entrance of the Glacier National Park, at 48Km. from the city of El Calafate. On the left, Brazo Rico of the Argentine Lake and forests of beech, cypress, ciruelillos, shipwrights, occasionally it is possible to see native wildlife.
The arrival at the glacier (located 85Km. from El Calafate) you may go trekking through the walkways and viewpoints, a set of stairs and balconies on the slopes of the mountain overlooking the glacier from where you may see the different angles: the north, south or central face.
Departure time: 9 am.
Arrival time: 5:30 pm.
Rates: $ 220 Traditional Perito Moreno
Rates valid up to April 30th 2013.