- The City
- Perito Moreno Glacier - traditional excursion
- Perito Moreno Glacier - Safari Boat
- Navigation All Glaciers
- Minitrekking on the Moreno Glacier
- Big Ice
- Alice or El Galpon or Nibepo Aike Stays
- City Tour and Walichu Caves
- Horse riding in Patagonia
- 4 x 4 Tours. Outdoor Mil.
- The India Dormida Road
- Regular Service to El Chalten (Chalten Travel)
El Calafate, Santa Cruz province, the southern tip of Argentina, is known as the Glacier National Capital, for being one of the entrances to the Glacier National Park and for its crystalline lakes, for the mythicals Cerro Torre and Chalten / Fitz Roy, and of course, for the imposing Perito Moreno glacier.
This magical Patagonian town owes its name to a small shrub, called calafate, typical of the area. The fruit is a-purple-blue berry and it is widely used for making sweets. As the legend goes whoever eats the calafate will definitely return to El Calafate for more.