- The City
- Perito Moreno Glacier - traditional excursion
- Perito Moreno Glacier - Safari Boat
- Navigation All Glaciers
- Minitrekking on the Moreno Glacier
- Big Ice
- Alice or El Galpon or Nibepo Aike Stays
- City Tour and Walichu Caves
- Horse riding in Patagonia
- 4 x 4 Tours. Outdoor Mil.
- The India Dormida Road
- Regular Service to El Chalten (Chalten Travel)
The Glacier National Park
Created in 1937, it covers around 600,000 hectares and it is one of the major tourist attractions in the province and in Argentina. The scene: to the west side, the Andes Mountains, to the east the arid Patagonian steppe. Mountains, lakes and forests, a large ice field with 47 glaciers of the Atlantic basin (Marconi, Viedma, Moyano, Upsala, Agassiz, Bolado, Onelli, Peineta, Spegazzini, Mayo, Ameghino, Moreno and Frias, among others ). After Antarctica, this is the largest reserve of drinking water and the world´s largest ice sheet of about 2,600 km2. Its thawing caused the two large lakes Argentino and Viedma, which cross through the province of Santa Cruz River and flow into the Atlantic Ocean. For its unquestionable beauty, besides its glaciological and geomorphological value, the UNESCO has declared it a World Heritage Site in 1981.
Within the Glacier National Park there are numerous ways to visit the glaciers and ice cover: navigation through the North Arm and Rich Arm of the Argentine Lake and in the Icebergs Canal, going hiking or trekking on the ice.
- Located on the South area of the Park, it is the most famous Glacier for its continuous cyclical movement causing spectacular falls of its ice. Walking by the walkways you will get different views of the glacier. There are informative stands and at all times you will find guards to help you with any request.
- From the private dock Perito Moreno, Navigation of an hour from the Channel of the Icebergs, bursting to the front or face of the glacier, covering more than 2km of the north face of the Perito Moreno.