Rochester Hotels will not charge any cancellation penalty when operated within 48 hours prior to Check in .Cancellations received after the cancellation due date are subject to a specified minimum cancellation fee of 1 (ONE ) night , unless otherwise noted in the email confirmación.Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a late cancellation ( no show ) and incur a minimum cancellation fee of 1 (one ) night per room . In case of Non refundable reservations a total stay charge should apply. Any changes to your reservation must be made through Rochester Hotels unless the booking has been made through a travel agent. In which case you should contact that agent. This applies to change of dates , length of stay , name , earlier check out , delayed arrival or total or partial cancellation For any problems or questions concerning your booking prior to arrival or during your stay at the hotel your should contact our Customer Service . Cancellations must be notified within our regular office hours from 08:00 to 18:00 local time.
- To request a refund, please contact us at any of the following:
- On our website: www. Rochester-hotel.com.ar
- By e-mail via our Customer Service: info@Rochester-hotel.com.ar
- Rochester Hotels is committed to providing you with a simple and efficient refund process. Please note that shortening your stay during the high season, periods of high occupancy, during trade fairs and conventions, or failure to cancel your reservation prior to the due date noted on your confirmation policy may result in a penalty charge being imposed by the hotel. If a penalty charge is incurred, this will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Your confirmation email will specify the exact cancellation due date which is the deadline you must cancel by in order to avoid any cancellation fee. Generally, the cancellation due date is 48 hours prior to arrival at the hotel. The penalty charge is usually one-night stay, unless specified on the confirmation email.
- Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the cancellation policy, cancellation requests submitted via any of the means above, prior to the due date noted on your confirmation, will normally be refunded 100% of the cost of their stay (Rochester Hotels does not charge a processing fee for cancellations) within 30 days of receiving the request.
- Shortened stays, in most cases, will be refunded within 30 days, net of any penalty charge applicable, and if you notify us (by any of the means above) prior to shortening your stay, we can expedite the refund process. If however, you notify us after checking out, may take longer because of credit card processing procedures.
Rochester Hotels makes every effort to ensure that all rates displayed on this website are accurate but often changes occur in market conditions or circumstances after the date of issuance that make information displayed on this website loses accuracy and does not reflect the current state. Hereby, Rochester Hotels expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of the contents of this website.