In Rochester Hotels we strive to provide excellent products and services. We value our customers and specially your loyalty. We know that privacy is an important issue. We have developed this Statement of global privacy to explain practices at Rochester Hotels and its direct or indirect subsidiaries about personal information we collect from you or about you or through written or verbal communications with us or information obtained when you visit one of our properties or other sources. In addition, this Statement does not apply to the processing of personal information by or on behalf of third parties , such as airlines, car rental companies and other service providers, companies that organize or offer packages or partners marketing .
At all points of contact and in every interaction with the customer, and to develop every aspect of our business, we may collect personal information. This personal information may include : your contact information ; information related to your reservation, stay or visit to a hotel ; participation in a loyalty program ; participating in a sweepstakes or marketing program ; information related to the purchase and receipt of goods or services; personal characteristics, nationality, income, passport number and date and place of issue; travel background; payment information; guest preferences; preferences of marketing and communication; The information on vehicles that can bring our hotels ; reviews and opinions about our portfolio of brands or hotels ( if identified or associated with you); membership in a frequent flyer program or travel partner and member number; groups with which it is associated for stays in hotels, transaction details and correspondence; and other information you choose to provide or that we obtain from third parties. We may also collect and store information related to talks and records, including the recording or monitoring of calls to customer service.
We also collect other personal information in certain cases, for example:
1. Polls: We may ask for demographic information or other personal information in customer surveys .
2. The collection at the hotel . Local law may require us to collect additional personal information during registration / check -in at our hotels. We can also use a CCTV and other security measures in our hotels that can capture or record images of guests, visitors in public areas and information related to their location while in our hotels through postcards or other technologies. We may also use other technologies to record sound or video to protect our staff. We may also collect personal information on amenities such as concierge services, health clubs, spas, activities, childcare services and equipment rentals.
In addition to the information we collect directly from you, we can also infer information about you based on the information provided to us or information we receive. (See below for details on "Other Information" ). We may also collect information about you from third parties, including information obtained from our airline, credit card and other partners; information from media sites consistent with their social settings such sites, such as login programs to social media; and third parties.
We use your personal information to provide the services you requested from Rochester Hotels, or are part of a program that has been registered or a purchase you made. We also use it to provide information of events and meetings, and for administrative purposes. In addition, we may use the information to: improve services of Rochester Hotels; provide the expected level of hospitality; ensure our site, products and services are of interest; process registrations and applications; and facilitate collection. We also use the information to send you newsletters , promotions and special offers, other marketing communications , marketing information of services or products ; and to conduct surveys, prize giveaways and other contests . We can collect these communications online, by email, by phone, using a mobile device or text message (including SMS and MMS) and by mail. We can also add your personal information to the data from third parties for data analysis.
As an international company , we strive to provide the same level of service you expect from Rochester Hotels in any of our properties. To provide this service , we may share your personal information with other members of the Rochester Hotels brand`s portfolio that could jointly use personal information for the purposes described above. Rochester Hotels can shared your information in the following cases:
1. Franchised and managed hotels Hotels: We may share your personal information with owners and operators of franchised hotels, hotels that we manage but which are not owners, in order to offer services. We may share with other promotions companies, promotional contests or competitions, or if we grant prizes for sweepstakes and contests sponsored by other companies. If you join one of these sweepstakes or contests , we may share your personal information with our co-sponsor or the company sponsoring such sweepstakes or contests.
2. Telemarketing : If staying in a hotel provided by Rochester Hotels, we may share your information with our brand portfolio.
3. Rochester Hotels may disclose personal information for the following purposes : ( i ) comply with all applicable laws ; ( ii ) respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities; ( iii) comply with valid legal process ; ( iv ) protect the rights , privacy , safety or property of guests, visitors , employees or the public; ( v ) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may suffer ; (vi ) enforce the terms and conditions of our Web site, and ( vii ) respond to an emergency.
Rochester Hotels take reasonable actions for the following: ( i ) protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure , alteration or unauthorized destruction , and ( ii ) maintain and update exact personal information. We also require our affiliates and service providers with whom we share personal information we take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information confidential. For online transactions , we use technology to reasonably protect the personal information you provide to us through our site. Unfortunately, however, no security system or transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% safe..For your own privacy protection , we ask that you not include confidential information in the emails you send to us except whichever specifically requested.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may request : that we notify you about the personal information we maintain about you and, where appropriate , we update , correct or delete personal information about you that we maintain in our active database . You can request us , by sending a request by mail to info@Rochester-Hotel.com to stop sharing your personal information with our business partners and Rochester Hotels shall stop using personal information about you if it has been acquired in dishonest ways or used in a manner that constitutes a violation of applicable law.
If you have supplied us with your contact information ( mailing address , fax number, email address or telephone number) , we may want to inform you about our products and services or invite you to an event via email, telephone, mobile phone / text message (including SMS and MMS) , or mail.
If you prefer not to receive our marketing materials by email, you can unsubscribe at any time by requesting unsubscribe to : info@Rochester-Hotel.com.ar
If you have any questions about this statement or about how Rochester Hotels processes your personal information, contact us by email at : info@Rochester-hotel.com.ar